- Viking Revolution 4 Beard Balm Variety Pack (1oz Each)- Sandalwood, Pine & Cedar, Bay Rum, Clary Sage- Styles, Strengthens & Softens Beards & Mustaches - Leave in Conditioner Wax for Men
Viking Revolution 4 Beard Balm Variety Pack (1oz Each)- Sandalwood, Pine & Cedar, Bay Rum, Clary Sage- Styles, Strengthens & Softens Beards & Mustaches - Leave in Conditioner Wax for Men
- Tame Your Beard: Restore, mold and shape your beard with our high quality beard balm treatment. Even the burliest of beards can be smoothed, straightened and controlled.
- No Itching Or Scratching: Get rid of the dreaded beardruff! Massage a pea sized amount of beard balm into your skin at the roots of your beard to prevent flaking all day long!
- Sandalwood, Pine & Cedar, Bay Rum, Clary Sage Scent: Our beard balm treatment has a fresh and clean Sandalwood, Pine & Cedar, Bay Rum, Clary Sage fragrance which leaves your beard or mustache smelling as great as it feels, day after day.
- 100% All Natural: Our beard balm is made of the highest quality Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter and Beeswax. Leave the non-greasy balm in all day to condition and soften your beard.
- The Viking Promise: If for any reason this gifts for men, you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we’ll take care of it.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 17, 2023
I want to train my beard, but my beard does not want to be trained. My beard, unfortunately, is of the opinion that it should be free range, it truly wants to do whatever it wants, growing in any direction to attain true beard freedom. This is contrary to my desire for a neat, tidy, well-trained beard. Like Sebastion Cabot had in The Courtship of Eddies Father TV show form 1969 - 1972),or maybe even the clone in Santa Clause 2 These great smelling beard waxes have gone a long way in helping me achieve my goal, while at the same time treating my beard to some extra special attention. We have reached a compromise, I only use the beard wax on weekdays, the weekends are a time the beard grows freely. In turn, with the help of the beard wax, my beard is relatively neat and tidy, not quite the Sebastion Cabot level, but it is getting there.
Reviewed on January 22, 2023
If it is hold you are looking for, stick to the Honest Amish. This is really good at moisturizing, but not that great at getting the hold I am generally looking for. But again, it is marketed as a balm and not as a holding wax, so in that regard it is doing the job it was intended to do. This is the four pack with different smells. I have not yet used all of them tending to focus more on the bay rum. I generally love the bay rum aftershave as it reminds me of my grandfather and father, but this is a much lighter scent. It is not as overpowering. It would be impossible for you to use too much of this and have an overpowering aroma in my mind. It is just enough to have a hint and a clean smell. It takes the earthiness out of the bees wax. Overall, this is a great product for keeping your beard soft. It works better than a lot of the creams I have tried like Everyman Jack. The residual grease on your hands washes off easily with warm water and soap. That is definitely a plus over the Honest Amish. If you want to keep the hair strengthened and break less, use this product. If you are looking for hold, look for something with a bit higher ratio of bees wax. I am not certain if this company has such a product, but if they did with these scents, they would be a winner.
Reviewed on June 03, 2023
I totally dig three out of four of the scents, but will totally vouch for these balms as a whole. Affordable, with potent scents, and good hold for styling. Bay Rum was my fave. But the ticket, take the ride. 😜
Reviewed on May 23, 2023
Love Viking revolution. I tried so many brands - and sometimes still do try, however I go back to Viking revolution. Great scents and the beard is left soft and nice. I have a long beard btw. Strongly recommended.
Reviewed on March 04, 2023
This product was a great addition to my beard balm experience. I always give an entire container a go, but some of these smell so good....I had try others..... Heres where the lack of 5 stars comes in. If I coukd have done 4.75 I would have. The scent, no bs, one of the reasons dudes buy this. If not for them, then someone special. It is great but short lived. Now, perhaps I dont use enough or it could be a million things. But my beard is tamed and the frontal scent is amazing.
Reviewed on February 15, 2023
I got the variety pack in the mail and tried out the Cedar balm while getting ready for work. It goes great and the scent is not overwhelming however, after a a couple hours at work, looking in the mirror I noticed little balm beads in my beard. Maybe it's user error but, I've never had this issue with similar products from different brands.
Reviewed on April 06, 2023
I ordered a different set. Good stuff. But pay attention to what you click on.
Related products (4/311)