- Aberlite EDC - Premium Beard Straightener Brush for Men - Professional Straightening Tool Heated Comb - for Short & Long Beards - for Home and Travel (Grey)
Aberlite EDC - Premium Beard Straightener Brush for Men - Professional Straightening Tool Heated Comb - for Short & Long Beards - for Home and Travel (Grey)
- Perfect Gift for Men & Designed for Facial Hair - Aberlite Beard Straightening Brush is designed specifically for facial hair to avoid damaging your beard and burning your face. It’s also suitable for head hair for both men and women.
- 6 Heat Settings Up to 440°F - Use a temperature above 380°F(190°C) to straighten a curly beard effectively. Less heat damage to your beard.
- Deliver Straight, Smooth Facial Hair in One Pass - Unique PTC heating technology always maintains a consistent level of heat to deliver maximum straightening power with every pass.
- Fast, Long-lasting Results - Advanced ionic conditioning combined with anti-static coating provides for an easy glide through the facial hair with less snagging and frizz and fast, long lasting results. Easily straighten and brush in one step!
- Auto Safety Shut-Off - You can straighten your beard at any angle, making it convenient to operate with one hand and reducing strain on wrist during operation. Automatically shuts off after 30 minutes of discontinued use.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 28, 2022
It seems to work well. Certainly works well mechanically. I just have not found the proper temp for my beard, so I have not had the best results (yet). I shall (hopefully) find the setting that works best for my beard. I have ordered the beard heat protector balm, which might ease things a bit.
Reviewed on July 07, 2022
Very easy to use, it does make a difference, I have been someone who has grown/had a beard for over 15 years, and never bought one of these beard straighteners. On a whim i decided to give one of these a go, so far I'm satisfied with the results, at this point i just hope that it lasts, I know with cheaper women's straightening irons they always seem to fail after a year or two. And this is the main reason the more expensive ones have multi year warranties. In fact this is one of the main reasons I went with this company. A 3 year warranty is a sign that this company believes in their products.
Reviewed on August 15, 2022
Just received it, so I have yet to try it out. However, if it is anything like my Aberlite Compact beard straightener, I know I will love it.
Related products (4/311)