- Badger - Beard Balm, Leave-In Beard Conditioner, Organic Beard Balm, Beard Styling Balm, Non-Greasy Beard Moisturizer, Facial Hair Balm, Beard Treatment, Mustache Balm, 2 oz
Badger - Beard Balm, Leave-In Beard Conditioner, Organic Beard Balm, Beard Styling Balm, Non-Greasy Beard Moisturizer, Facial Hair Balm, Beard Treatment, Mustache Balm, 2 oz
- ORGANIC BEARD BALM IN A METAL TIN - Style and condition your beard, seal in moisture, and keep stray hairs in check. Your beard will look healthier and feel softer. Beard Balm is thicker than beard oil, but not as thick as a beard wax
- JOJOBA, BABASSU, BAOBAB OILS penetrate facial hair deeply and moisturize with no greasy after feel. Baobab is rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, and essential fatty acids. Beeswax seals in moisture while providing styling hold. Bergamot, Black Pepper and Vanilla are blended with other organic extracts providing a light masculine scent for adventurous gents.
- BEARD CONDITIONER AND STYLING AID IN ONE - Apply daily to style, nourish, condition, and keep your beard healthy and strong. Once your beard reaches the desirable length, beard balm is a daily, leave-in conditioner that works wonders as a moisturizer and styling aid to tame any rogue hairs, leaving your beard looking shiny and healthy.
- BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS - Free-of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, or harsh ingredients. Our philosophy flows from the ground up. We believe in using botanical ingredients that are filled with life force. They make for better products, for healthier people, and for a healthier planet. Certified Gluten Free and never tested on animals.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Badger Beard Balm is USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free. The organic certification ensures that ingredients are not genetically modified, and are grown and processed without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers, or chemical processing agents. We prioritize using USDA certified organic ingredients, which we believe to be the gold standard for personal care ingredients.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 out of 5 stars Delectable fragrance, goes in smooth, holds well, good ingredients, friendly badger on the tin.Reviewed on January 15, 2023
First thing's first, this is a beeswax based balm. That's important, because it means it's not coconut oil based. Coconut oil is great for many things, there's nothing wrong with it in principle, but what I cannot stand about it, when used as a base for a beard balm, is the way that it beads up. NOT HERE! This balm is s m o o t h a s b u t t e r. It goes in so easy, and you don't have to waste time working out little beads of solidified coconut oil. Better yet, once it's in, it stays, and it holds shape very well, making styling a breeze. Secondly, ingredient numero dos on the label is "Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil." If you've played Fallout, jojoba is basically the beard equivalent of FEV. It is a super-ingredient for hair strength, and hair strength = hair length. Other oils can have similar effects, but NONE of them are as effective as jojoba oil. Do not buy beard conditioning products that do not contain jojoba oil, as they are decidedly inferior to those that do. Mentionable of interest number the third, you want to smell good. Do not be fooled into thinking that because this contains vanilla, it'll be some sickly sweet, snickerdoodle-a** smelling product. This scent is robust, musky, and SPICY. It's a scent that is as sensitive as it is bold. It is inviting where other scents are domineering. It is expressive where other scents are boisterous. It is by no means a subtle or faint scent, but it does not need to be, because it has the depth, sex appeal, and gentle touch of a fair lover. I am so glad I tried this in spite of how much "vanilla" reads as a red flag to me when it comes to fragrance. I aways feel so sexy using it. The badger will dance for you if you give him money... okay, that's a lie, but he does look very distinguished and friendly. He looks like he probably wears the same, delicious smelling balm interred within the metallic flesh over which his visage is carefully draped. Also, the lid is a snap on/off, not threaded. This is ideal, as your hands will be very oily immediately after using this product, and that makes using twist on/off lids hard.
Reviewed on April 21, 2022
I really like this beard balm. It's always difficult to tell how "firm" a balm is in the pictures. This one is creamier than others. It's a solid in the can, but melts in seconds without effort on your fingers. Little or no rubbing. Similar to Honest Amish, and easier than Bossman. It smooths into the whiskers well and lasts most of the day. My only complaint is that the scent is too strong. It's a good scent, but there's a lot of it and it hangs on. That's the only thing keeping it from 5 stars for me.
Reviewed on December 21, 2022
If you’re looking to draw them in, this is your balm. I use an extra dollop before skin diving and my beard holds its form well for underwater photos with my lady friends.
Related products (4/311)