- Badger - Beard Oil, Babassu & Jojoba, Certified Organic Beard Oil, Premium Beard Oil, Grooming Beard Oil, Beard Oil for Dry Skin, Beard Oil for Long Beards, Facial Hair Oil, 1 fl oz Glass Bottle
Badger - Beard Oil, Babassu & Jojoba, Certified Organic Beard Oil, Premium Beard Oil, Grooming Beard Oil, Beard Oil for Dry Skin, Beard Oil for Long Beards, Facial Hair Oil, 1 fl oz Glass Bottle
- NATURAL BEARD OIL - This simple blend of refreshing, nourishing botanical oils softens, moisturizes, protects and conditions your beard without fail. Absorbs quickly with no greasy after feel. Comes in a beautiful, wide-mouth, recyclable glass bottle
- BABASSU & JOJOBA OILS are light and absorbent moisturizers. Pomegranate extract provides powerful antioxidants. Bergamot, Black Pepper and Vanilla are blended with other organic extracts providing a light masculine scent for adventurous gents.
- CONDITIONS FACE & BEARD - Badger Beard Oil conditions and nourishes both face and beard. For best results, apply Badger Beard Oil immediately after showering. Pour a small amount into the palm of your hand. Massage into beard to moisturize, protect and condition. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants - just a little is all you need!
- BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS - Free-of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, or harsh ingredients. Our philosophy flows from the ground up. We believe in using botanical ingredients that are filled with life force. They make for better products, for healthier people, and for a healthier planet. Certified Gluten Free and never tested on animals.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Badger Beard Oil is USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free. The organic certification ensures that ingredients are not genetically modified, and are grown and processed without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers, or chemical processing agents. We prioritize using USDA certified organic ingredients, which we believe to be the gold standard for personal care ingredients.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 06, 2023
I cannot express how much this oil has helped my beard. Lasts for a long time when I put it on and the smell is almost neutral or can barely notice it. The only thing I would like to change is the size of the bottle. This is as having a long beard doesn’t last long. Not a complain though just an idea. Other than that great product.
Reviewed on January 11, 2023
I have purchased many different beard oils only to throw them away after a couple uses. Mostly because of a very strong scent or for making my beard and skin too oily. I love this stuff. Not too strong of a scent and just the right amount of oil. Plus there are no chemicals, do yourself and your beard a favor and stay away from the chemical laden beard products.
Reviewed on December 04, 2022
I use a few drops on my beard every morning. It keeps it soft, moisturized and smelling good. It also helps keep it looking nice. I will buy it again although you don't have to use much each day.
5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 out of 5 stars Make that beard feel so nice and smell so good she can't resist it.Reviewed on December 26, 2022
Love it is the only comment. Just love it.
Reviewed on August 12, 2017
I don't write reviews, but I wanted to for this product because I like it so much. If writing a good review keeps it on the market for me to buy then I am glad to do it. This beard oil does have a sent, but it's not overwhelming like some others. I actually like the scent a lot. If I put this on my beard while it's very nearly dry but slightly damp after a shower it will soften beard very nicely. It does not have the same softening effect when beard hair is totally dry. The full effect of softening takes a few minutes as it soaks into skin and hair. I have sensitive skin and haven't had any breakouts using this product. I have been tempted to try more beard oils, but some of them feel heavy after application. This one does not. Plus, if it ain't broke don't fix it. My wife has used it in her hair as well because it helps tame frizzy hair she says. She was asked by the woman who cuts her hair what she was using because it was doing a great job. I might try some other beard oils in the future, but this one has done a great job for me.
Reviewed on October 24, 2017
I actually went looking for this stuff after reading about the positive effects of using a beard oil. I had seen the Badger Mustache Wax in a popular country store/restaurant, and since that ("Badger") is my wife's pet name for me, I wanted to know if they made a beard oil as well. I wasn't honestly expecting much, but I have grown to LOVE this stuff. It smells fantastic. Very rustic and manly. It IS a mix of oils and extracts, so expect your face to feel oily for awhile afterwards. Washes off your hands with just a little hand soap. The only negative I can say is that the glass bottle (I love when companies still use glass) is not really designed for pouring "a few drops" as recommended. It's possible, but requires a bit of patience and dexterity to do it properly. And a little goes a long way. A few drops really is all that's needed. I keep my beard fairly close cropped (generally a 2 or 3), so people with longer beards may have a wholly different experience, but I absolutely love this stuff.
Related products (4/311)