- Beard Guyz Beard Butter - for Your Dry Beard (4 oz)
Beard Guyz Beard Butter - for Your Dry Beard (4 oz)
- LEAVE IN NATURAL CONDITIONER WITHOUT THE GREASY LOOK— Transforms a dry, unruly beard while relieving itchiness. Our exclusive formula includes Shea and Mango butters and Coconut Oil. Applies evenly, absorbs naturally, and softens the beard for a natural look
- GREAT FOR DRY & ITCHY SKIN—Our customers have told us that after trying many different beard butters, ours was the best because it kept the flakes to a minimum and left their beards soft and shiny without a greasy feeling
- THE PERFECT LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE AND CONSISTENCY FOR YOUR BEARD—Our Beard Butter keeps your beard conditioned, balanced, and soft. It can be easily spread throughout the beard with no problem
- BEARD BUTTER - UPDATED FORMULATION—We listened to our customers and based on your input, we updated our Beard Butter to match the Original Formula
- OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU—If you are not 100% satisfied with this product, we will cheerfully refund your purchase price, no questions asked. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer care available. Contact us anytime through Amazon for assistance
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 26, 2023
This is good stuff.
Reviewed on May 30, 2023
1st off this smells amazing, second if you have beard dryness, flakiness, or beard dandruff this will take care of it. Only issue is that it doesnt really have any hold to it like a beard balm or something more waxy. But it doesnt make your bewrd soft and moistens the skin all while smelling great. Also a little goes a long way whoch is great.
Reviewed on June 23, 2023
This is the best beard conditioner I have found. Creamy, applies easily and rubs in (no chunks), softens the hairs and combs well. The scent is fantastic (please do not change it) and lasts a long time.
Reviewed on April 28, 2023
I had to cut off my beard for a new position I was hired for, but now those restrictions have lifted, so I'm back to growing. In my opinion, I found that many of the products on the market are anecdotal when it comes to beard growing. It's all about genetics. I have some good genetics for growing, so it's not a problem. The problem that many of us face is cleansing and conditioning. I find that many of the oils and balms are unnecessary. They become more of a problem for my clothes than a benefit to my beard. I decided this journey would be different and opted for a beard butter to provide the conditioning needed for easy styling and hydration. I may use their balm in the future if needed for hold, but for now, Beard Guyz Beard Butter is what I will use.
Related products (4/311)