- Beard Shampoo and Conditioner for Beard Growth - Beard Wash and Beard Conditioner with Beard Oil for Men - Beard Growth Kit for Beard Care - Beard Softener with Biotin and Tea Tree Oil (16oz)
Beard Shampoo and Conditioner for Beard Growth - Beard Wash and Beard Conditioner with Beard Oil for Men - Beard Growth Kit for Beard Care - Beard Softener with Biotin and Tea Tree Oil (16oz)
- My good man, let your beard grow! Weed out the weak and thin ones, and let the big, thick, long beards stick around. Our Beard Shampoo and Beard Conditioner are formulated to help stimulate hair growth to make your beard thicker, fuller, and longer. They’re made with all-natural ingredients proven to stimulate hair growth so you can not only grow a thicker and fuller beard but gain more confidence––and more importantly––more respect.
- Forget about going to a beard club and wasting your money on some mediocre grooming line. Get this beard grooming kit for the MAN in you. Experience tenacious beard growth with this amazing formula infused with natural ingredients like Biotin and tea tree oil that keep your hair healthy and moisturized! It's time for you to cultivate a beard that would make even the great Zeus himself jealous, and slightly insecure.
- Keep your beard soft, hydrated, and full of life with this top-tier men's shampoo and conditioner. Fret not, my good man, because Polished gentleman is here to help you tame your mane and reclaim your follicle glory. Designed for the everyday man seeking a healthier, fuller, and less itchy beard. This natural shampoo and hair conditioner is specially formulated to give your beard the nutrients it needs to stop itching, remove dandruff, and restore your beard to its greatest potential.
- Treat your 'stache like gold with our hair shampoo and conditioner set. Keeps your beard clean and smelling good, without the harsh chemicals of traditional shampoos. Made with natural ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter to moisturize and protect your skin, hair follicles, and hair shafts. Creates a fresh manly scent that you can feel good about. Great for any guy looking to grow a killer beard.
- Your beard deserves a little luxury. Our beard growth kit helps you keep your hair soft, full, and fresh. With just a little hair growth shampoo in your hand, add water, massage into your beard, and the rich lather does the rest. Our all-natural formula will not only help you manage your beard, but we've added Aloe Vera to soothe sensitive skin. Enough is enough, you scoundrel! Get your shampoo and conditioner today.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 28, 2023
One of the best beard products I've ever used. I've been using the beard shampoo and conditioner for over 3 years now. its hands down the best. The only complaint I have is the packaging. The past two times I've received it. I've had a leaking.
Reviewed on May 17, 2023
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner since 2020 to great success. It smells great, my beard is thick and soft, and it has done wonders filling hair in areas on the more sparse areas of my face over the years. I use both the shampoo and conditioner daily - including on vacation when I put them in a travel tube.
Reviewed on February 25, 2023
It’s convenient to have them from the same company so you know they’re on the same page. They work sufficiently well, I think my beard feels more soft and less dry. My only complaint is that the shampoo dried up inside the spout within two to three days and I have been having to unscrew that lid ever since. Minor problem though.
Reviewed on July 09, 2019
I have tried more than 10 brands of beard shampoo and conditioners. Most of those I have posted reviews right here on Amazon. I have gave other 5 stars. I think there are multiple beard shampoos and beard conditioners that are very good to excellent but as you might know, if you want a beard shampoo and conditioner in the same brand/scent, it's not easy to find. The two brands I started with, Live Bearded and Bossman Beards, one has a very good beard shampoo, the other has a very good beard conditioner. The scents are not the same. I found this what used to be listed as The Polished Gentleman shampoo and conditioner and took a chance on it about 18 months ago. I have ordered 6 of the sets in the small bottles and this order I am reviewing is on the biggest set at 16 ounces of shampoo and 16 ounces of conditioner. I do not plan on trying any other brands. This one does not have a wow scent like other brands but it is a clean, neutral scent. I would almost call it "plain and clean". The conditioner has a little more scent and it is the same as the shampoo. The shampoo's consistency is a little watery but it lathers up as good as any and the conditioner's consistency is thick and creamy. If you can remember to wash your beard early in your shower and put the conditioner on, let it set a couple minutes before you rinse it off, you will see a cleaner, fresher, more manageable beard after one use. I don't know that it helps that much with growth but is makes your beard fuller because of the quality, I assume, of the conditioner. I have used just the shampoo and while it makes it clean, I do not see the fuller effect. I have used just the conditioner and it gives the fuller effect when I brush my beard out. It is my pick as the best beard shampoo and conditioner set on the market.
Reviewed on November 18, 2019
Shampoo make my face and beard so dry, but this conditioner is AMAZING. The shampoo just strips all the oils from my beard and face, way more than my usual products. The conditioner has a really nice whipped cream kind of consistency and makes your skin and beard so soft. I noticed my beard was softer after the first use of the conditioner. My steps for beard care are as follows: -Wash your beard thoroughly, as well as your scalp and face. Rinse thoroughly. -Apply a quarter sized (or less if you beard is smaller) portion of conditioner to your hands and gently rub on to your beard, being sure to work it all the way down to the skin. Be careful not to give yourself tangles. Leave the conditioner to work while you wash the rest of your body. Rinse thoroughly. -Dry yourself as per usual, but leave the beard more damp. -Using your favorite beard oil, massage the oil in to your beard, being sure to work it down to the skin under your beard as well. -Comb your beard with a comb to get out any knots. Use a boar's hair brush to soften the beard and make it lay down again. -Balm is optional, but highly recommended in cold, windy, or wet climates as it helps protect the beard, as well as keeps it from moving too much while working or from the wind. My beard is thick and on the longer side, so wind will pick it up and make me look like a crazy caveman. The scent is pleasant, but a bit too muted to be really noticed, which is great IMHO. Don't need this stuff trying to overpower whatever oils in using that day.
Reviewed on December 08, 2019
First off I was skeptical about ordering beard products off of amazon but I have been dissapointed with everything the local walmart carried. But after I ordered a 8 oz trial bottle I was hooked. I love how soft it makes my beard and seems to keep it more tamed. As far as making my beard grow better I'm not sure. My beard is starting to get thicker where it was always thin but this is also the first time I've actually let it grow out, normally I would keep it trimmed short like a 4 or 5 guard on the trimmer but now I'm at maybe 2 inches in length and still letting it grow so that might be the reason it appears thicker. But this is still a great product for beard care. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the scent, personally I'm not a big fan of the scent it's just kind of meh to me it's not terrible but it's not great either. On the bright side I can only smell it when I use it and the scent goes away after I rinse my beard. I always use a beard oil or balm right after a shower anyways so that scent masks any trace of the scent left by the shampoo. All in all I like this product and have already recommended it to a few friends and even ordered the 16 oz set for myself on cyber monday.
Reviewed on October 07, 2022
As far as moisturizing/softening a beard, it does an incredible job! ....but that scent, at least for me, leaves quite a bit to be desired. It's subtle and not overwhelming, but I'm just not a fan of it, especially when there are plenty of other similar products out there that fall just short of what this does, but also provide a pleasant scent.
Related products (4/311)