- Viking Revolution Beard Wash & Beard Conditioner Set w/Argan & Jojoba Oils - Softens & Strengthens - Natural Sandalwood Scent - Beard Shampoo w/Beard Oil (5oz)
Viking Revolution Beard Wash & Beard Conditioner Set w/Argan & Jojoba Oils - Softens & Strengthens - Natural Sandalwood Scent - Beard Shampoo w/Beard Oil (5oz)
- Top-tier Beard Kit: Formulated to aid in healthy beard growth, this beard shampoo and conditioner kit hydrates, cleans and softens, giving your beard shine and life.
- No Itching or Irritation: Say goodbye to itchy irritated skin and get rid of beard dandruff. Wash and condition your beard, and look and feel great.
- Lather up: Our beard wash set deeply cleans and nourishes. With just a little beard shampoo in your hand, add water, massage into your beard and the rich lather does the rest.
- Contains Natural Beard Oil: This beard maintenance set is made with our top Beard Oil to give you the deepest moisturization and best beard growth conditioner possible.
- The Viking Promise: If for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we’ll take care of it.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 05, 2023
So, as far as products like this are concerned, it's a little tricky to review them. Everyone has different skin types and different reactions to things. All I can do is pass along my experiences with it. I have had a hard time finding things that work for me during my beard journey. It's taken me a while, but I have found the right oils, the right butters, the right brushes and combs. But, I had an issue finding a good beard wash and conditioner. Everything had left my skin either too dry or my beard looking dry or frizzy. This product works perfect for me. I use the wash to clean my beard, face, and ears. Then I put the conditioner in my beard and rub the remainder through my hair. My skin and beard are both very healthy, and these two products are part of the reason why. My wife loves how soft it leaves my beard. I highly recommend. However, just remember that your experience may differ. For me, the search for these products has ended.
Reviewed on April 12, 2023
I notice that a lot of beard related products are expensive nowadays, and this was one of the less expensive options out there that still used good ingredients and had good reviews. Right off the bat, the scent is great. It's fresh while still masculine so no one will think their 70 year old aunt is behind them. The shampoo has a nice lather and rinses off easily in the shower. The conditioner is also good. It still wasn't a magic solution to my beard dandruff, so if you also have these issues I'd recommend looking into a beard oil or similar products. My gripe is the bottles themselves. I left the conditioner cap open which dried out the product in the opening and blocked it off completely. So I've had to untwist the cap to squeeze out product since I haven't bothered to find something to unblock it. The viscosity of both products doesn't help when you're running low and you really have to shake and squeeze to get some on your hand. You might call it nit-picking but it still annoys me.
Related products (4/311)