- BEST Beard & Hair Filler Pen/Pencil & Brush - Instantly Fill Patches & Thin Areas for a Perfect Beard & Hairline - More Effective Than Hair Fiber - Waterproof - Vegan w/Vitamin E for Healthy Growth
BEST Beard & Hair Filler Pen/Pencil & Brush - Instantly Fill Patches & Thin Areas for a Perfect Beard & Hairline - More Effective Than Hair Fiber - Waterproof - Vegan w/Vitamin E for Healthy Growth
- FILL OUT YOUR BEARD: Take your beard game to the next level in just minutes. Make your thin or patchy facial hair look thick and even with our beard pencil for men.
- LINE YOURSELF UP: Maintain the cleanest lineup in between barbershop visits! Make your beard perfect & take care of a receding or uneven hairline in just 60 seconds with our hair & beard shaping tool!
- SWEATPROOF & WATERPROOF: Our beard and hair filler product will last from the gym in the morning to the club later that night. It is completely waterproof and only comes out when you wipe it out!
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our formula is vegan and cruelty free. It contains vitamin E and vegan wax. Take care of your patchy beard and receding hairline with this natural and effective product.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Clean and dry the area you wish to apply the product to. Use the pencil to fill in gaps by stroking in the direction of your hair. Use the brush to blend the color in the same direction.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on May 28, 2022
The beard filler is mediocre at best because the applicator breaks constantly. I recommend being extremely gentle when filling in your beard, etc. Otherwise, you will lose a lot of the product. I am not impressed with this product. It’s just ok for me.
Reviewed on February 04, 2022
Great product, blends well with beard and gives a natural look. However it won’t last more than a day, so you need to apply it daily. I think it’s expensive considering how little comes (especially if you use it as an everyday product). I will try some cheaper brands.
Reviewed on February 24, 2021
I loved how it looked natural after application. There are posts talking about how unnatural it appears, but you have to know how to use the product and follow the instructions. I used it on my beard and hairline and it blends great in both places. If I had to critique the item, I would ask for a shaping tool to assist with application for first time users.
Reviewed on April 06, 2021
The product definitely does what it says . In my pictures I did a before and after of my husbands beard. “Cons” it’s like an eyeliner meaning it will leave like marks that you need to brush but in some instances actually wipe down. I have had similar eyebrow liner/brush pencils for cheaper that I’m sure would do the same thing so wouldn’t say the biggest value for your money. Overall I think the product is good.
Reviewed on May 12, 2021
I have a beard and also use a CPAP machine. The straps on the mask have created some balding spots on my temples due to friction. This product makes it easy to cover up. I like that it has a brush on one end. The end with the coloring agent twists to adjust how much sticks up. A few swipes into the balding area, then take the brush to make it blend. The brush creates little streaks to make it look more like hair. This is for small areas that have thinning hair and would not be effective on totally bald areas.
Related products (4/311)