- Braun Electric Razor for Men, Waterproof Foil Shaver, Series 5 5050cs, Wet & Dry Shave, With Beard Trimmer and Body Groomer, Rechargeable, Charging Stand Included, Blue
Braun Electric Razor for Men, Waterproof Foil Shaver, Series 5 5050cs, Wet & Dry Shave, With Beard Trimmer and Body Groomer, Rechargeable, Charging Stand Included, Blue
- CLOSE SHAVING MADE EASY: AutoSense technology reads and adapts power to your beard density, capturing and cutting more hair in every shave, while the EasyClean system enables quick and simple cleaning—without needing to remove the shaver head
- CLOSE,CLEAN SHAVE: 3 flexible blades that adapt to follow the contours of your face and are specifically designed for closeness and skin comfort
- EASY TRIMMING UPGRADES: Upgrade with EasyClick- the quick and easy way to upgrade your shaver with new accessories for all your grooming needs
- CORDLESS, BATTERY POWERED: Powerful Li-Ion battery that fully charges in only 1 hour for 50 minutes of shaving time. 5 minute quick charge for one shave
- BUILT TO LAST: Shaver is made in Germany & designed to last up to 7 years. This wet & dry shaver is 100% waterproof and can be used with foam, gel or even under the shower. Shaver head lasts up to 18 months.
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Series 5 electric razor; 4 trimmer and body grooming attachments, charging stand, cleaning brush, charging cord, and user manual.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Great Christmas, birthday & anniversary gifts for him. Perfect gift for your husband, boyfriend, dad, and all the men in your life, not just for father's day!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 28, 2023
This is my third Braun shaver, and the best yet. The things I like: Faster strokes per minute speed up the shave. If I'm using an electric, I'm in a hurry already. Pivoting head. It follows the contours of my face without feeling floppy, which I was afraid of. Ergonomic shape. The combination of the shape and grippy feel make it fit my hand just right. Charge cord. Although this 7 series comes with a charging stand, the cord end is the same as my previous shaver, so now I have an extra charger. Things I don't like: The trimmer. My old Braun had a push up edge trimmer which was convenient and fast to employ. On this one you have to change the head, if you can remember where you put it. Cleaning: On my old Braun it was easy to remove the cutting guard and dump the whiskers. On this one, I feel like I am going to break it when trying to remove the guard. Summation: I would give it to stars for the price, except for the 2 cons memtioned. Now I wish I had ponied up for the 9 series. I think that 40,000 strikes per minute, plus the Braun longevity, woul make it worth the extra cabbage. If I hit the lottery.
Reviewed on July 11, 2023
I've been a skeptic of electric razors for years. I bought a 9000 Series Phillips Norelco Razor a couple of years ago and returned it because I was unsatisfied with the closeness of the shave. For nearly $200 bucks I felt it should have left the face pretty smooth. After getting sick and tired of changing pricey cartridges for standard manual razors I thought I'd give an electric razor another try. I went with this Braun razor based on its ability to work in the shower. It works better than the $200 dollar eltrigc razor Phillips Norelco I tried and returned. I'm glad I did. Now I get a close shave for everyday use. If I want an extra close shave or some detail work around the face I could always use a manual razor. However this Braun Razor is a workhorse that provides a close enough shave for everyday use. Highly recommend this for the money. It's roughly the cost of three packages of manual razor catridges....
Reviewed on June 19, 2023
I waffle between Panasonic and Braun. I feel like Braun makes a better product but Panasonic gives you more for your money. At least on the top priced models. I got this for my son. He is 15 and starting to outpace me in hair growth and he has already passed me I height. I’m glad we aren’t in the animal kingdom, or he would have taken over my role and taken my wife. Which is really creepy when you think about it. Animals are weird. Anyways… the shaver. For the price, the Braun S5 wet/dry is a bargain. A steal even. You would in most cases be better off buying a new one if these every year at less than $10 a month than a $300 version every three years. What REALLY makes this stand out is the heads. You can have a REALLY good trimmer with the simple snap on of one of the provided heads in a matter of seconds. I would recommend this as five stars and even recommend it over the $300 models in many ways. I have owned a LOT of Braun and Panasonic shavers over my 50+ years on this planet.
Reviewed on June 24, 2023
I spent a little bit more than I usually do because I was tired of underperforming models of big name shaver brands. Other no name brands were not any better. I was happy that the shaver worked cleanly for several weeks rather than the several days. I was satisfied with the shaver's performance and price.
Reviewed on July 26, 2023
I like the fact that this shaver does a quick job when I have to shave. I have used Norelco shavers for the past 30 years, and this Braun shaver cuts cleanly and is fast.
Related products (4/311)