- Braun Hair Clippers for Men, MGK7221 10-in-1 Body Grooming Kit, Beard, Ear and Nose Trimmer, Body Groomer and Hair Clipper, Black/Silver
Braun Hair Clippers for Men, MGK7221 10-in-1 Body Grooming Kit, Beard, Ear and Nose Trimmer, Body Groomer and Hair Clipper, Black/Silver
- Rechargeable all-in-one wet & dry body groomer and trimmer with unprecedented cutting performance vs. previous generations of Braun beard trimmers
- 10-in-1 trimmer for beard, face, hair, beard, body, ear and nose trimming, and a free Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor for clean shaving
- Lifetime Sharp Metal Blades & 13 length settings achieved with only 4 combs for ultimate styling precision
- AutoSensing motor that adapts to any beard type for an effortless trimming experience. German technology with Li-ion+ battery for 100 minutes of trimming after only 1 hour of charging
- What's included: Braun all-in-one trimmer 7 MGK7221; comb 3-10 mm; comb 11-20 mm; fixed combs with 1 mm & 2 mm; body groomer; ear & nose trimmer; detail trimmer; mini foil shaver
- Great Christmas, birthday & anniversary gifts for him. Perfect gift for husband, boyfriend, dad, and all the men in your life
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on January 14, 2023
So many trimmers are cordless, and rechargeable, but they all have a flimsy plastic base/cradle and a plug that you have to physically plug into the trimmer before you set it into the aforementioned base. But this little gem, this Braun 10 in 1, has a legit charging base/cradle. A weighted base/cradle that plugs into the wall that all you do is set the trimmer into it, it beeps to let you know it's connected and charging, and away you go. No more fumbling around with two wet hands trying to marry the male end of the plug into the female end of the trimmer, then you have to fight the charge cable that almost always will not comply and allow the trimmer to rest in the basic cradle, and on and on. Pros... - See above tirade - It's a powerful trimmer. I tested it on 3 months of head hair and 6 months of beard hair and it powered through without so much as a whimper. I understand that is not the intended use of these trimmers, but I wanted to give it a solid test. Side note: When the test was completed, my bathroom looked like I had just shaved clean 3 unruly Scottish Terriers. - Battery life is, well, I don't know. I've never came close to running it out of juice, even after the above test. - Even though I've only used the #2 guard, it has a slew of other attachments. Cons... - The only con I can think of is the disposable razor that's considered an attachment, or whatever. I hate when companies do stuff like that... throw in something that any self respecting man already has. Like it's a pot sweetener or something. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I'd recommend this little gem to anyone.
Reviewed on February 14, 2023
I love the product, unfortunately I have become aware, first hand, how horribly Amazon treats the fulfillment employees. I no longer feel comfortable purchasing any products through Amazon now knowing what those people are subjected to on a daily basis. Amazon has created a new subclass of humans to get their dirty work done.
Reviewed on January 26, 2023
I'm slightly disappointed that the product I ordered was missing a piece (one of the guards). It's surprising that a product that something that costs this much money is missing parts, seems like QA needs some support.
Related products (4/311)