- Brightup Beard Trimmer for Men - 19 Piece Beard Trimming Kit with Hair Clippers, Electric Razor - IPX7 Waterproof Mustache, Face, Nose, Ear, Balls, Body Shavers - Ideal Gifts, FK-8688T
Brightup Beard Trimmer for Men - 19 Piece Beard Trimming Kit with Hair Clippers, Electric Razor - IPX7 Waterproof Mustache, Face, Nose, Ear, Balls, Body Shavers - Ideal Gifts, FK-8688T
- Multi-Functional Beard Trimming Kit: Our Brightup all-in-one trimming kit is designed for precision shaving and includes 6 trimmer heads and a stand base for easy organization. It also comes with 6 hair trimmer combs that allow you to control the length and style of your beard, body, private parts, mustache, nose, ear, facial hair, or groin.
- 100% Whole Body Washable: Our grooming kit is designed to be fully washable, making it easy to clean after use. The blades are also detachable and can be cleaned with the brush included in the kit.
- LED Display and USB Rechargeable: The LED display indicates the battery power and reminds you to charge. The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 90 minutes of run time per charge, and it only takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge. The cordless design makes it easy to use anywhere and is perfect for travel.
- Self-Sharpening Stainless Steel Blades: The stainless steel blades are self-sharpening and have a precision gap for close trimming. They are also non-corrosive, preventing rust and skin irritation.
- Ergonomic Design with Child Safety and Travel Lock: The smooth curved handle is comfortable to hold, and the 3-second long press lock design ensures better use. It also has a child safety lock for added safety and a travel lock for portability.
- 2 Speed Modes and Low Noise: The 7300 RPM speed is suitable for daily use, while the 8800 RPM speed can cut thicker hair more easily. The high-quality motor produces low noise for a pleasant grooming experience.
- Mens Gifts and One-Year Warranty: This beard grooming kit makes great gifts for men, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, and sons. We also provide a one-year warranty for the Brightup beard trimmer.
- Contact Us: We provide fast and convenient customer service. If you have any questions about our Brightup products, please don't hesitate to call us directly at 001 (848) 256-9372.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 17, 2023
Admittedly, I only received this trimmer yesterday and used it today to "mow" about 4 months worth of facial hair. I am happy to say that I am off to a really great start! I'm not sure if it is due to sharper blades, faster motor, or both but it chewed through my beard in under ten minutes. My last trimmer took over half an hour and (later in its service life) occasionally a mid-trim recharge. It arrived with a full charge, which is great as well as unexpected. Another reviewer commented that the power button is inconveniently located and he is not wrong. I turned it off (and briefly panicked) partway into one side of my face. I adjusted my hold on the trimmer a little closer to the head and, to be honest, felt like I had a bit better control. Right now my only complaint is with the charging cable. It's great that it plugs into a USB power supply...I think I have two for every device that uses one now, and that's almost as many as I've lost over the years! BUT the "business end" that plugs into the trimmer is NOT USB. I nearly tossed it into a "junk drawer" before I realized that I wouldn't be unplugging my phone and then popping on the trimmer. Like I said, very happy so far. A note on the comb attachments. The large trimmer head comes with comb attachments starting at 1mm then 3, 6, 9 and 12mm. The smaller trimmer head has a single, adjustable comb that is labelled 1mm to 3mm but it actually starts at 3mm (maybe 2?) and goes up from there.
Reviewed on June 13, 2023
First, the product is awesome. It really works well. Been using Wahl trimmers for most of my life, but decided to try this one because it was so reasonably priced and had a ton of attachments. I really only wanted or needed it for my beard, but wound up using the nose / ear trimmer and the body trimmer attachment. My only product criticism would be on the body trimmer attachment, it pops off pretty easily, so just be careful when using it. And putting on the different heads and taking them off is at first a bit confusing, but once you figure it out, its pretty easy. Second, customer service is AWESOME. Bought my first one and liked it so much that I bought another one for my sons. We all like it and use it alot. When I first got these they did not include the 1mm beard attachment and I wrote to them to see why. They said it would be in the next version. When I saw that they did, in fact, update the new attachments to include the 1mm attachment, I wrote to them again, and even though I bought both of these more than a few months ago, they are sending me 2 whole new sets of attachments. Awesome customer service and product!
Reviewed on January 26, 2023
I was looking to replace my cordless trimmer. I never heard of Brightup brand but given the price, I thought I would give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised overall, except for one fatal flaw. If you like to trim to stubble length (1-4mm), you may have to look elsewhere. It has a lot of good features that I was looking for in a trimmer. On the top of the list - Waterproof. None of the big brands have a waterproof trimmer at this price point. Full metal trimmer heads - Many of the cheaper models have a plastic head with metal blades. They tend to be noisier and probably wear quicker. Charge indicator - Many of the cheaper models don't even have a light to indicate charging, let alone a display that shows battery life remaining. (Personally I found the display of usage time after turning off to be a bit pointless, but certainly not a deterrent.) Number of accessories - I don't want to have multiple grooming gadgets, especially when traveling. Battery Life vs. Charge Time - A different trimmer had an 8 hour charge time for 45-60 min run. This one is more reasonable 1.5 hour charging for 90 min run. I've shaved my head and trimmed my facial hair numerous times and is still at over 60%. Dual Speeds - My old Philips Norelco Multigroomer had a "Turbo" button which is nice for thicker hair, but I didn't see any new models that still have multiple speed settings. Cut - These trimmers work well and didn't pull. Build - They look nice and don't feel super cheap. So what could use improvement? The on/ off button is very sensitive and in a poor spot since it's easy to accidentally hit it while shaving. Some of the accessories feel cheap, but most of the other brands do too. The storage tray isn't great. Need to use your own USB adaptor plug for wall charging. For me the fatal flaw is with the guards. I like to keep my facial hair at a stubble length and none of the guards will achieve this. I even looked for other guards and couldn't find one compatible. A common guard length is 3mm (#1 Guard) but I guess what constitutes "3mm" depends on the manufacturer. Spoiler alert: this Brightup 3mm guard is over 6mm. The description also says "Adjustable Trimmer Guard 1/2/3/4mm". I've included a picture of this guard set at the shortest "1mm". It's really more like 5.5mm to the cutting blade. I emailed the seller to ask them about the 1/2/3/4mm adjustment. The reply: "If you do not use the guards, it is 1 mm." I asked if they had any other guards available or if other brands would work. I liked the trimmer and wanted to keep it. Reply: "There are no other guards. Don't use the combs." I know it may sound ridiculous, but this is the single reason I won't be keeping this trimmer. I even tried to justify keeping it, but I'd still have to buy something else to trim my facial hair. I found others trimmers (at higher cost) that have much more control over the desired length and better designed adjustable guards. I can't speak to the longevity of this trimmer, but if you don't mind longer facial hair, I would give this one a try. If you want more of a shorter stubble, I have some other recommendations instead. If they change or improve the guards, I'd consider repurchasing in the future.
Reviewed on July 15, 2023
First, the packaging was very nicely done. Displayed 1000% better than the big name brands. The quality of every piece of equipment seems to be top notch. There’s nothing I hate more than having to use a major cutting apparatus to get into a package! Yours was simple and elegant. Very nice clippers and holds a charge for a lot of use. Modern charging is nice and simple. Lots of attachments and easy to change the heads. Don’t be afraid to tug on it to pull off an attachment. Pops off and on firmly. The set even includes a comb. Thanks!
Reviewed on July 21, 2023
This is the best most amazing trimmer I have ever owned and to think I almost didn't buy it!!! My luck came in with me when I went out side with my brand New Norelco and lost it some how and that was my luck for real because that's the reason I perched this trimmer now I will never buy anything but this brand trimmer and less than $30 trust me it's the best trimmer you will ever own if you don't believe me try it and you will see !!!!!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2023
Hazel from Brightup support team has been phenomenal in helping solve the issue of a broken unit. After reaching out to Brightup about my product failing they asked a few questions , had me send in photos of the product. After a few short minutes they had confirmed a new unit was being shipped out to me. This is how you create repeat customers. Thank you !
Related products (4/311)