- Duke Cannon Supply Co. Big Bourbon Beard Balm, 1.6oz - Oak Barrel Scent/Made with Natural and Organic Ingredients
Duke Cannon Supply Co. Big Bourbon Beard Balm, 1.6oz - Oak Barrel Scent/Made with Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Duke Cannon Big Bourbon Beard Balm for Men, 1.6 oz - Oak Barrel Scent | New travel sized tin with twist screw-top for travel and daily use
- Woodsy, Oak Barrel Scent is appealing, not overpowering and smells like a beard should - similar to our Bourbon Soap. With a hint of Buffalo Trace Bourbon (because why not), but you won't smell like the distillery.
- Designed to soften, moisturize, condition and protect both the beard and that face hiding under there somewhere. | Paraben-Free, Dye-Free
- Made with Natural & Organic Ingredients: Lanolin, Apricot Kernal Oil, and Organic Cocoa Butter. NOTE: Balm is susceptible to extreme heat and will melt, once cooled balm is as good as new.
- A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans | Cruelty-Free. Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns. | Made in the USA.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on April 18, 2023
The first time I bought this it was smooth. Now it seems to be a little grainy and I don't like the texture as much as the earlier cans I had purchased. That being said, it's still my favorite beard balm and my wife loves the scent. The 4 stars instead of 5 is for the graininess of recent cans.
4.0 out of 5 stars 4.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, really shines up the whiskers, and adds manageability.Reviewed on December 03, 2022
Great scent, really shines up the whiskers, and adds manageability. I like it so much, it has become part of my grooming routine. And I don’t have a grooming routine. A bit pricey (but my wife says I shop in the 70s). Application is a bit … involved: you have to warm up a pea-sized portion on the tips of your fingers (I use both hands) until it becomes a smooth translucent paste, then dab into the bush, then really work it in. Once evenly distributed, comb it out and admire. Takes me from the “unruly brush of a crazed mountain hobo” to a world champion man of lush bearded mystery every time. And it is from Minnesota, where beards are life-saving, and everything is awesome because our brains are all frozen.
Reviewed on February 04, 2023
I have been able to purchase this locally and it's been bang on. Smells amazing and I would get compliments on it at work all the time. Lately I haven't been able to find it local so I purchased it through Amazon. Consistency and smell is definitely off. I bought 4 containers and every one is not close to what I have purchased previous. My 8 year old son agreed it didn't smell the same. Purchase with caution if you have had this stuff before.
Reviewed on July 14, 2023
For something that's going to be right under your nose it smells bad...
Related products (4/311)