- GIBS Con Man Hair & Beard Pudding - Leave-In Conditioner, Curl Definer,Green 7.5 Fl oz
GIBS Con Man Hair & Beard Pudding - Leave-In Conditioner, Curl Definer,Green 7.5 Fl oz
- Live Free Look Good With GIBS Con Man! GIBS Men Hair Cream is one savvy, sly pudding which not only offer hair hydration, but also mild styling and volume. It can even take your beard from wily and dry to healthy, strong and replenished in a flash! Use on hair as a styling aid or moisturizing curl definer, or condition, control & soften your beard! Hair growth cream is made of all natural and safe-to-use ingredients which ensure no harm to your hair or skin. Our hair smoothing cream leaves a refreshing fragrance of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss.
- Brian “Gib” Long & Mike Howland, the founders of GIBS Grooming, introduced their original beard, hair & tattoo oil to the barber world in 2014.
- Features: Natural ingredients, suitable for any length, style & type of hair. The fragrance of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss, safe & easy to use
- Benefits: Super hydrating, softens hair, helps in growth, great for textured hair, mild styling and beard. Promotes a healthy replenished scalp. Helps improve hair’s smoothness and shine. Hibiscus Extract: Natural cleanser that is rich in antioxidants and moisturizing benefits. Guar: Intense moisturizing and detangling benefits. Helps to improve strength and elasticity of hair.
- Burdocks Root Extract: Nourishes & soothes dry and damaged hair & skin. Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Rich in vitamin E, proteins and minerals. Deeply conditions while helping repair split ends and avoids further damage.
- How to Use: Apply to fine hair for mild styling, textured hair for definition, and beards for conditioning & control.
- Package Include: 1 x GIBS Con Man Hair & Beard Pudding, 7.5 Fl. Oz
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 20, 2023
I don’t have a beard, I’m a woman, but I have thin hair so after I wash and condition, I apply this through my hair then blow-dry. My hair looks fuller without being sticky. I like the scent too.
Reviewed on March 18, 2022
So I’m accustomed to using cremo beard thickening cream but decided to try this based on the reviews. This product is definitely a different direction but not in a bad way. The cremo has more hold for a crazy beard. The cremo also tends to make your beard feel stiff and not sure it does much for the health of your beard. I always blow-dry my beard after a shower to straighten it out some. It looks insane and unkept if I don’t. I’ve applied this con man pudding per instructions before blow drying in my wet beard. It leaves my beard feeling so soft afterwards and fairly kept. It doesn’t leave the stiff texture as cremo does. This con man makes my beard feel healthy and smells good(like a classic manly cologne smell). You really don’t need much to get the job done. I have been dipping the end of my index finger in the pudding and that’s usually too much. I find myself rubbing it all in my beard and my hair to get it off my hands. It’s very slick going in but doesn’t leave a residue and is like lotion that absorbs really well. I’ve also found that my beard doesn’t get matted or messed up as easily by a face mask or sleeping. The mask still leaves a mark but nothing like with the cremo. I also don’t find myself as annoyed or aware when my beard is rubbing on the chest of my shirt or the collar. My beard just feels so slick and soft with no oiliness whatsoever. Which means it won’t leave oily spots on your sunglasses if you clip them on your shirt. My beard is fairly long. It’s about 4.5 months from a trim on the length. I would say it’s 4+ inches past my chin and 6 inches in its longest parts on the sides for reference. I’m enjoying this product so far and will keep using it as my go to beard conditioner. Would definitely recommend.
Reviewed on December 29, 2022
GIBS Con Man is an OK product. It does a good job as a leave-in conditioner and does make your beard feel soft, and it also works well if you apply this before using a flat iron or beard straightener. The value is good for $21 and 7.5 oz, that's probably twice the product or more than better quality stuff. But I really dislike the scent here, it just smells like petro-chemicals and that's it. Also after applying, this stuff doesn't really "dry" in your beard so much as it just stays moist, so if you touch your beard you're likely to get some residue on your hands that needs to be washed off. This is my first year having a full on beard, so I've been trying a variety of products to help soften, strengthen and overall improve my coarse, stiff and wild beard. I now have a few products that really hit the nail on the head, and this product is no longer a part of my beard routine. I've discovered that locally made, artisanal beard products are the way to go for me. They all have just a few, human-readable ingredients, they all smell out of this world good, and I know it's all made locally by small business owners. Overall I've been disappointed by the beard products I've purchased from amazon, and will be sticking to the local stuff.
Reviewed on October 31, 2022
I love this beard pudding! I have searched and tried so many various oils and beard products trying to find one that does what I want. This product applies easily, doesn’t leave a oily or greasy feeling throughout the day, conditions my beard and helps control it at the same time, but the best part is the scent! While I think it smells “pretty good”, my wife is IN LOVE with the scent! I’m sure I’m not the only one who has the problem of finding a product that makes us happy and is also wife approved! This product is the answer!
Related products (4/311)