- Gillette Heated Razor for Men, Deluxe Travel Shave Kit by GilletteLabs, 1 Handle, 2 Razor Blade Refills, 1 Charging Dock, 1 Charging Travel Case
Gillette Heated Razor for Men, Deluxe Travel Shave Kit by GilletteLabs, 1 Handle, 2 Razor Blade Refills, 1 Charging Dock, 1 Charging Travel Case
- THE WORLD'S FIRST HEATED RAZOR - Awaken your senses with the feeling of a hot towel shave. The Heated Razor Starter Kit includes: Heated Razor, 2x GilletteLabs blades, and charging station
- STAINLESS STEEL WARMING BAR - The warming bar, featuring four intelligent heat sensors, heats up in less than a second and distributes even and soothing warmth to the skin.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT- With a push of a button, easily choose between two levels of heat (109 degreesF/43 degreesC and 122 degreesF/50 degreesC) to achieve optimal comfort based on your preferred temperature
- CHARGING TRAVEL CASE - Includes a charging travel case for you to keep your razor fully charged on the go.
- WATERPROOF – Built to be completely waterproof for shaving at the sink or in the shower
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED – Magnetic Docking and Wireless Charging, Lithion ion battery provides up to 6 shaves from a single charge
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 14, 2023
The media could not be loaded. I tried one of the original labs handles with the heavier base kind of looked a little bit cooler than the standard one and I liked it I did notice that they didn't have one with the vibration mode I added this one to my cart once I saw the heating which I thought was a nifty niche thing and when they lowered the price for a prime day I'd completely jumped on it I have to say that I know you're thinking why would I need it to warm itself if I'm ultimately going to rinse it in hot water and it warms up the blades anyway cuz that's what I said this is all true and it does have still happen however if you shaved for many years like I have you noticed that after a couple of swipes with the water making the blades hot it completely wears off this thing keeps going and I say it is definitely notable I left mine on the highest setting it didn't get to the point where I needed to feel like I needed to lower it so it was a good heat on the high mode I don't think I'll ever be going down from there it does work great so far and if I come to a point where I don't feel the same way I will come and update this cuz I'm very intimate about razors and this one seems pretty good so far I am going to miss the vibration mode that the older versions had I wish it could incorporate both the heating and the vibration into one now that would be cool but I think I'd rather the heat over the vibration which is weird I didn't think I would.
Reviewed on July 29, 2023
I am a very old Gillette razors user, several decades, and knowing about Gillette Labs heated razor I decided to buy and I am happy with it. One negative aspect: expensive and one doubt: changing the battery, when needed seems to be complicated
Reviewed on May 19, 2023
Been using Gillette razors for many years. Saw this new Bugatti limited edition and had to buy. The heat generated as you shave imho seems to be a gimmick. Can not see any improvement. The shave though is good with a new blade replacement however for some reason these blades don't last long as the older 5 blade systems. BTW, replacing/attaching a new blade attachment is difficult to find the correct angle to attach to the handle even though I've tried over several months when required. Maybe your experience is different.
Related products (4/311)