- Hatteker Mens Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer Grooming kit Hair Trimmer Mustache Trimmer Body Groomer Trimmer for Nose Ear Facial Hair Cordless Waterproof 5 in 1
Hatteker Mens Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer Grooming kit Hair Trimmer Mustache Trimmer Body Groomer Trimmer for Nose Ear Facial Hair Cordless Waterproof 5 in 1
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: A full size steel trimmer, extra-wide hair trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, a body trimmer, a adjustable beard trimmer comb (3/4/5/6mm), a precison dial, 4 hair trimmer combs(3/6/9/12mm), a adjustable comb(1/2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16mm) for a precision trimmer, a styling comb
- Self-sharpening steel blades: The trimmer's precise steel blades create clean, straight lines and evenly trim through the thickest hair. The non-corrosive blades won't rust, preventing skin irritation
- Battery power: The high-powered rechargeable battery delivers 60 minutes of use per charge
- Whole body washable: The trimmer and all of its attachments are fully washable, so simply rinse them under the faucet for easy cleaning
- LCD display：Battery capacity(charging state of the battery is displayed in percent) / Lock Symbol
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 14, 2023
I bought this trimmer 3 YEARS ago, doesn't look new anymore but it's still working great! I use it A LOT, I cut my hair, trim my beard, body grooming, and it's still holding up well. I've had to replace R name brand trimmers and P before they even reached the first year, Hatteker is just made superior! Just need a dedicated body grooming trimmer from Hatteker.
Reviewed on April 24, 2023
One of the best things about this trimmer is the microscreen shaver attachment - it actually has small cutters on either side of it so no matter what direction you're moving, it can knock longer hair down before clean shaving with the screen. It's incredibly quiet, easy to use, powerful, and definitely worth every penny. The *only* thing preventing me from giving this 5-stars, is simply that both of the adjustable guards' shapes make it difficult to trim mustache hair under my nose. Otherwise, this would've been a solid 5-star.
Reviewed on June 28, 2023
I don't use it too often but just had to recharge it for the first time in 1.5 years lol. Count me impressed.
Reviewed on March 23, 2023
I'm always skeptical about buying stuff online, but I'm impressed so far by this trimmer. I'm new to having a beard, and I wanted to keep it trim and neat, I hate an out of control beard, makes you look unkept, imho. So I gambled on this trimmer, mostly because it said water proof. Makes it easy to clean. I love it. It does everything it says it will do and more. Even the shaver attachment works well, and after buying a replacement blade for my Norelco, I'm glad it does, Norelco blades are garbage now, the new blade tore my face up, but this trimmers shaver glides like butter, no irritation and a pretty close shave. The attachments are easy to change out, and the charge so far has lasted 3 weeks, and that was straight out of the box, I haven't had to charge it yet. I definitely recommend this trimmer if you are like me and want your beard kept neat. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. Well worth the money.
Related products (4/311)