- Just For Men Mustache & Beard, Beard Coloring for Gray Hair, With Biotin Aloe and Coconut Oil for Healthy Facial Hair - Real Black, M-55 (Pack of 3, EComm Friendly Packaging)
Just For Men Mustache & Beard, Beard Coloring for Gray Hair, With Biotin Aloe and Coconut Oil for Healthy Facial Hair - Real Black, M-55 (Pack of 3, EComm Friendly Packaging)
- New look, same great results! This Just For Men Mustache & Beard 3 Pack ships in its own box for a more sustainable packaging option. It's beard coloring that makes getting rid of gray facial hair easy for a thicker and fuller look.
- Easy to use men's beard coloring: Simply mix the color base and developer, apply with the included brush, wait five minutes, shampoo and rinse! Be sure to read and follow the enclosed leaflet for the best results.
- Available in shades ranging from Blond to Jet Black. When unsure of which to choose, go with the lighter shade. Now formulated with Biotin, Aloe, and Coconut Oil to nourish facial hair while you distribute color with ease.
- Apply as often as needed. Every man is different so we're here when those gray hairs begin to grow back. Works well on beards, mustaches, soul patches, goatees. Great for touch ups.
- For the best results, make sure to follow all instructions included in the package, perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use, and always use the gloves provided to avoid staining.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on February 17, 2023
Smells much nicer than previous formula and it does seem to last a little longer. Looks best and most natural if you leave some gray streaks or areas at the ends, otherwise people that know dyes will always spot a dye job that is too uniform in color or too dark. I do wish they offered a much larger size option with larger tubes of product.
Reviewed on February 21, 2023
I've used JFM products many times. When purchased locally and in single packs, they work very well. However, each and every time I've ordered/purchased in multipack (6 separate occasions and locations)the product is clump, is incredibly difficult to mix, and doesn'twirk well at all. This applies to local purchases as well as through Amazon. Amazon is typically the worse of the two options in this area. Don't waste you're time or money. Just go to CVS, Walmart or whatever, purchase the single pack and use as instructed.
Related products (4/311)