- Mad Viking Beard Co. Beard Balm for Men - All Natural Ingredients, Handmade and Cruelty-Free, Medium to Heavy Hold, Maintain and Manage Beard Hair, Made in the USA (Odin’s Rök, 2oz Beard Balm)
Mad Viking Beard Co. Beard Balm for Men - All Natural Ingredients, Handmade and Cruelty-Free, Medium to Heavy Hold, Maintain and Manage Beard Hair, Made in the USA (Odin’s Rök, 2oz Beard Balm)
- DISCOVER AN AUTHENTIC FORMULA: Enjoy medium to heavy hold. Our smooth Viking Beard Balm contains 7 premium nutrient-rich hydrating oils including jojoba oil, varieties of butter, and waxes to help your beard grow. With all natural, handmade and cruelty-free ingredients, Mad Viking Beard Balms are just better for your beard.
- VIKING-INSPIRED SCENT: Release your inner Viking with powerful beard balm scented with pipe tobacco with cherry for a truly legendary aroma designed to satisfy every Viking’s taste.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOOK: Experiment with different beard looks with Mad Viking Beard Balm without looking greasy. Restore, mold, and shape your beard for the desired look and create your Viking identity!
- JOIN THE HORDE! Try the most wanted brand for beards in the world and feel the difference! Pick up some Beard Wash and Oil to go with the Beard Balm for a complete look.
- A STOUT GIFT FOR EVERY BEARDED WARRIOR: No more disappointing looks after unwrapping the gift. Include this balm in your beard care kit for men to make perfect Fathers Day gifts, anniversary presents for bearded gentlemen, gifts for boyfriend birthday celebrations, and more.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 17, 2023
I was using beard wax for the first 2 years of growth. I needed the extra hold to keep it all in line. Now at the 3 year mark, the beard is almost a foot long. I don't need as much hold, but I don't want too many strays either. Thus, I made the switch to this awesome balm. Odins Rok is my first experience with Mad Viking products. I'm not disappointed in the least. If you blow dry your beard this is a must-have afterwards. Massage it in your fingers and it melts like butter, which makes it easy to apply to longer beards. After a short time my beard absorbs the balm and it's no longer greasy to the touch. It's not stiff so my beard blows in the wind, but it all comes back together with a couple of strokes. I dig the cherry scent. It's not overwhelming and the scent fades gradually. I find that one application in the morning will last all day. It's a good product. Just do it!
Reviewed on July 26, 2023
I tried several beard balms. Most have alcohol even though they claim they are all natural. Not this one! All natural that goes on very nice. Leaves a mild shine and not an oily residue. Calms hairs that are out of place. Just make sure to finish with wet hands over the beard calm those hairs sticking out. All and all amazing product.
Reviewed on May 04, 2023
My go to is always shiner gold and will probably remain that way. However, this definitely gives shiner a run for its money. It is easy to get out of the tin and application is even easier. It goes on so smooth and evenly. It is the right texture and softens in your hands. The smell is on point as well. I wish it was a little easier to find the descriptions of the scents. There are a lot out there and i would like to try them all.
Reviewed on December 18, 2022
I've used many different brands and no how to fix it if shipping cause issue's however this seems faulty or just not for me I like it to actually melt down in my hand from working with it this one doesn't melt and hold in the butter style I like
Reviewed on March 13, 2023
Beat smelling and conditioning on market
Reviewed on July 13, 2018
My barber used some of their beard oil on me, and I loved the scent, unfortunately he was out of that scent so I bought their Ragnarok oil at my from him a few months ago. I thought I'd like the citrus scent, while not unpleasant it reminded me too much of Fruity Pebbles versus the what I thought it would smell like. Regardless, I was wanting to try the balm to have something that's a little stronger hold and I picked up the Balm in Mjolnir scent and love it! The scent is more heavy towards cedar and sandalwood, but with a slight hint of peppermint. I have a fairly short beard, but slightly longer at the chin (probably only 1/2"-3/4"). The balm helps add a little hold to keep some of the lose hairs a little better in place throughout the day, and I don't feel like my beard drys out and gets as itchy by the end of the day using the balm, as it did with the oil. I bought some wax from another manufacturer to try to use for more formal occasions; however, it required using a blow dryer to warm the wax enough to use. The Mad Viking Balm is great, because you can scoop it out without warming it. It feels a little gritty, but the friction of rubbing your hands together melts it down quickly and gives you some decent hold through the day.
Related products (4/311)