- Mat's Beard Bar® & Holder Set - (V1.0) - Made in USA - Clean Up Beard Trimmings from Sinks and Countertops After Shaving - Best Gifts For Men
Mat's Beard Bar® & Holder Set - (V1.0) - Made in USA - Clean Up Beard Trimmings from Sinks and Countertops After Shaving - Best Gifts For Men
- ZERO BEARD TRIMMINGS AROUND SINKS. Mat's Beard Bar is the quickest and most effective way to clean beard trimmings and beard hairs from sinks and counters after a man shaves.
- INSTANT RESULTS. Simply Wet the Beard Bar under the sink, rinse out excess water on the side of the sink, sweep the Beard Bar along surfaces around sink and counter, finally rinse out beard trimmings in sink or Beard Bar holder.
- BUILT FOR EFFICIENCY. Some alternatives make you reach under the vanity, attach yourself to the mirror. The Beard Bar was designed with ease in mind. Leave it out next to your sink. This is a great mens grooming gift for any man, whether it is a holiday gift or birthday gift.
- AESTHETIC VISUAL REMINDER. The sleek and prominent design fits any bathroom sink and reminds anyone shaving to clean up after. Keep it next to your sink to remind you to always clean up after shaving. Now you can get ride of those beard aprons, beard bibs or newspaper rolls tucked under that sink.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 10, 2023
When I’m cleaning up my beard trimmings I used to use toilet paper but there would always be stray hairs left behind that you find days after. I saw a product like this in an ad and thought “surely this thing can’t be as good as they say it is.” I decided to try it out and I am honestly very impressed! It is way faster to clean the counter/sink than my previous method. The sponge itself actually cleans out fairly easily as well. I trim my beard every 3-4 days and definitely recommend this item.
Reviewed on May 02, 2022
I got the product for my boyfriend after seeing it on social media, loved the concept and wanted to give it a shot. I loved the packaging it came in and the instruction card, I leave it by the product as a reminder of how to use it. The product seems to be 3D printed and is a really high quality print, very sturdy. The sponge picks up everything very well and is easy to clean off after. Very happy with the product.
Reviewed on June 18, 2022
Like the headline said...great idea but there's no way to clean the sponge without then getting hair back in the sink....so what's the point.
Related products (4/311)