- Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 5000, 18 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard Face, Hair, Body Hair Trimmer for Men, No Blade Oil Needed, MG5750/49
Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 5000, 18 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard Face, Hair, Body Hair Trimmer for Men, No Blade Oil Needed, MG5750/49
- All in 1 trimmer for face, head and body styling: 18 pieces for all your trimming needs
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology includes 2x more self sharpening blades that remain after 4 years of use
- To deliver maximum torque and power, the trimmer includes a full metal motor and a drive train that's been reinforced with tempered steel. Automatic voltage : 100 - 240 V
- Our unique cutting guards are reinforced with ultra strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and buckling, ensuring an even trim every time; Blade material: steel
- Lithium battery delivers 3 hours of cordless run time, or use while plugged in for continuous use.
- Includes: 1 metal trimmer, 1 detail metal trimmer, 1 nose and ear trimmer, 1 extra-wide hair trimmer, 6 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 2 stubble trimming guards, 2 body trimming guards, 1 storage bag and 1 cleaning brush.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 13, 2023
Versatile and high-performing grooming kit that caters to various grooming needs. The kit includes multiple attachments, allowing for precise grooming of different areas. From beard trimming and shaping to nose and ear hair removal, this all-in-one tool covers all my grooming requirements, eliminating the need for multiple devices. The blades are sharp and provide a clean and precise trim. The adjustable trimmer comb allows for customized length settings, giving me full control over my desired style. Additionally, the battery life is impressive, providing ample usage time before requiring a recharge. Its versatility, impressive performance, ease of use, and durability make it a standout choice. If you're looking for a reliable and all-encompassing grooming tool, I highly recommend considering the Multigroom Series 5000. Achieve precise grooming results and effortless styling with this essential grooming companion.
Reviewed on July 04, 2023
while it does its job - shaving - well. in order to hit such a low price they have omitted many features that are , in my eyes, crucial for an electric shaver: no battery charge indicator(cant tell state of charge either ); no proper carrying case - just a flimsy bag where all the parts can tumble around. the worst part? they haven't use colour to write the different lengths on the plastic of the different trimers . its so hard to tell which one is which I accidently shaved off my beard twice! I'd be happy to pay more for the same product - if it meant it didn't have the flaws that I mentioned.
Reviewed on July 26, 2023
I love this trimmer, works great, feels great. But here's the kicker. I charged this thing on January 16, 2021, used it at least twice a week for 2.5 years until it needed a recharge. Amazing right? They should put this battery in one of those EV's so that you can drive acrosee the country. ;-)
Reviewed on August 02, 2023
This is a great trimmer and love all the guard options. Only issue is it comes with a USB charger without a power brick, so you’ll have to purchase one or use one you already have.
Reviewed on July 11, 2023
This is an excellent entry level trimmer for Men's grooming. I got it just as I was learning how to style my beard, and it really does all the basic things I need. Several different lengths to create different styles, and different blades for different parts of the body. I literally haven't had to charge it for months. Among trimmers of the same price point, would definitely recommend this, but it's not going to replace a professional grade trimmer.
4.0 out of 5 stars 4.0 out of 5 stars This works great, wish this had a led indicator for the battery level.Reviewed on July 10, 2023
This works as advertised and battery life is great. I just wish there was a way to know the battery level or when the device is fully charged.
Related products (4/311)