- Philips Norelco Series 9000, Ultimate Precision Beard and Hair Trimmer with Beard Sense Technology for an Even Trim, BT9810/40
Philips Norelco Series 9000, Ultimate Precision Beard and Hair Trimmer with Beard Sense Technology for an Even Trim, BT9810/40
- Advanced full steel blades and Beard Sense Technology motor are designed to quickly and easily provide a even trim in every pass.
- The steel head and blades effectively cut each hair preventing skin irritation. The self-sharpening blades will cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming even on dense hair.
- Easily spin the quick adjust zoom wheel to lock in 30 length settings at 0.2mm (1/128") increments from 1/64" to 25/64" and get the precise look you want. Includes 1 reinforced guard attachment.
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers maximum power for high performance cutting. Charge your beard trimmer for an 1 hour to get 120 minutes of cordless use with battery light indicator.
- 100% Waterproof for easy use in or out of the shower. 2 year warranty and guarantee.
- Winner of the 2022 Men’s Health Grooming Award for best all-in-one beard trimmer.
- Get started with the GroomTribe Styling and Shaving app where you can check out more than 14 different beard styles in real-time AR, discover which one suits you best, and be guided through the stages required to make it a reality.
- Includes: Steel Premium Beard Trimmer with zoom wheel, 1 reinforced guard attachment, charger, blade oil for a more precise, even trim, and Premium Travel Case
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 23, 2023
I purchased this fantastic trimmer for my goatee beard nine months ago. But I recently learned what the numbers on the front mean. This trimmer comes with a dial that has two numbers: one printed in white and the other right below it printed in blue. These numbers are in millimeters. The white number means the length the trimmer cuts hair without the reinforced guard attachment. And... The blue number means the length the trimmer cuts hair with the reinforced guard attachment. The range goes from 0.4mm (5.4mm with reinforced guard attachment) to 5mm (10mm with the reinforced guard attachment). That said, I personally use this trimmer with the reinforced guard attachment to trim my goatee and cut the sides of my head set at 7.5mm and the dial reads 2.5/7.5 (which means 2.5mm without the guard and 7.5mm with the guard). The battery on this trimmer lasts forever. I only charged it once since I bought it nine months ago. The metal trimmer head is of superb quality and the ergonomics are very comfortable. This is the best trimmer I have ever owned and I highly recommend it.
5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid, gives a great trim. Should last much longer than the plastic trimmers.Reviewed on June 06, 2023
My last beard trimmer was in the $15 to $30 range and worked fine for a couple of years until the plastic guard/comb broke. It was almost the same price to replace the whole thing as to replace the guard. I wanted a trimmer with an adjustable guard so I wouldn't have to store a bunch of parts and something more sturdy. This trimmer is solid, not like the plastic ones. You can tell when you turn it on. It runs smooth. I like the metal guard. It won't break and is more than enough if you keep a short beard or goatee. It should work for longer lengths but not sure how long. At it's shortest setting it edges very well. The guard does not come off but flips up for cleaning. Battery life is good. It has a lock for the on button (hold for 3 to 4 seconds). I never needed one when traveling but I have used it on 2 trips so far and it gives peace of mind that it won't turn on in my luggage. Yes it is pricey but it has everything I want and should last much longer than the cheapies I kept buying every other year.
Reviewed on July 19, 2023
The Phillips Norelco trimmer is solid as a rock, easy to use, and made to last. Did I mention it was solid? I am in my 60's, and have owned many beard trimmers over the years. If this trimmer had been around in the 70's (and if I could have afforded it, it's pricey!) I expect I would still be using it today.
Reviewed on June 24, 2023
Ever since I first was able to grow a beard, my neck hair and face hair always grew in different directions. As my face has changed as I’ve gotten older, it’s only become more difficult to get an even Trim. I have literally tried DOZENS of trimmers from Norelco and other brands. This is the first beard trimmer that gives me the closest thing to an even trim. I’m very happy!
Related products (4/311)