- Schick Hydro Sensitive Razor — for Men with Sensitive Skin with 5 Razor Blades
Schick Hydro Sensitive Razor — for Men with Sensitive Skin with 5 Razor Blades
- Prioritizing protection – The Schick Hydro Sensitive is dermatologist-tested and equipped with Skin Guards on all 5 blades for a close shave with extra protection against irritation.
- Keep it smooth – 7 gel pools enriched with aloe and Pro-Vitamin B5 soothe & hydrate skin for maximum comfort.
- A custom shave – Shock Absorb handle adapts to every face to reduce nicks, cuts, and irritation.
- Flip-back trimmer – With a simple flip, you can unlock a game-changing precision trimmer that’s clutch for getting under your nose or evening off facial hair.
- Long lasting – If you shave 3X a week, these steel blades can last up to an entire month
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 11, 2023
I used the other very large company (starts with a G) for over 25 years, felt the pinch of each unit costs, but was used to the shave quality, and trimmer. Why change what works well? But after experiencing the cost of each replacement blade, and the business views of the other company, decide to try a couple of other multi blade shavers, and found Schick Sensitive to do an amazing job. I did not like the trimmer at first, but now that I've used if for a couple months, I'm very very happy. The shave is smooth, the jell strip last a long time, trimming is fine, BUT the blades lasted a long long time. I have a medium beard, shave every other day, and the first blade cut well for nearly 2 months. And the cost is 1/2 of the other super large company that starts with a G. I'm sold on Schick, just took a couple weeks to get used to a new set up.
Reviewed on July 10, 2023
I've used Schick Razors for a long time, I had some bad experiences with after market replacement blades. I don't know if they were knock off's , seconds in quality, etc. I decided to try the Gillette Fusion5 Razors. I did not like the Gillette Fusion5 Razors. They tend to knick while shaving, they do not cut sideburns cleanly. But, the blades are sharp. I just didn't like the design as well as the Schick. Women may like it, I didn't. The Schick does a better job on sideburns, under the nose because of the blade rotation stops at the right angle, the Gillette doesn't. The Schick blade guard flips out of the way, allowing you to get closer to the work. The Gillette does not have that feature.
Reviewed on July 26, 2023
I switched to this after the woke Gillette Super Bowl ad and never looked back. This is much better than what I had been using. The fold back section, allows you to get up close to your nose. I am a pretty hairy guy and I change the blade on the 1st of each month. I have not had to swap one out early. I tested and got 2 months out of one. I was amazed.
Reviewed on July 26, 2023
I've been using various Schick razors for at least 12 years. The Hydro 3 was my razor of choice until recently. Now that I've tried the Hydro 5 Sensitive it is my new favorite! It gives my face a super smooth shave. Also, the flap that moves back to expose the precise trimming blade - that's an awesome feature!
Reviewed on July 02, 2023
I have used this razor for many years. Recently on a trip I forgot to bring it and bought a competitors product (an equivalent razor) and was deeply disappointed. I shave my head and found the competitor razor very uncomfortable and took much longer to do the same job.
Related products (4/311)