- Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm for Men | Hydrates, Smooths, Adds Shine & Tames Flyaway Hair | Formulated with Non-Toxic Ingredients, Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Silicones | Vegan | 3oz Jar
Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm for Men | Hydrates, Smooths, Adds Shine & Tames Flyaway Hair | Formulated with Non-Toxic Ingredients, Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Silicones | Vegan | 3oz Jar
- LOCK IN SHAPE AND MOISTURE: This beard balm acts as a leave-in moisturizer that will not only hydrate and condition, but helps style your beard for every day. More effective for beard care than beard gel, beard butter, beard cream, or beard pomade
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE & VEGAN: This premium men's beard balm has no animal ingredients or testing. It is paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free, petrolatum-free, and contains no PEGs, mineral oil, or synthetic colors
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Infused with biotin, a water-soluble B complex vitamin encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery. Made with marshmallow root, slippery elm bark and kukui nut; this powerhouse will keep your beard shiny, soft, and frizz-free
- EASY TO USE: Use after you have washed and conditioned your beard, start with a dime to quarter sized amount of balm and gently work through your beard. Once all hair has been covered, work and style with a beard brush or comb. Ideal as a beard softener for coarse hair
- MANLY SCENT: Floral and a bit of spice. Notes of sandalwood, carnation, warm oakmoss, musk, vanilla, cashmere and amber
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 25, 2023
Despite the one con of me struggling with the moisturizer with my hair texture, it still works. The cream is easy to apply, feels nice after being applied, like putting a cloud in my hands and rubbing it into my face. And the best part is the moisture stays locked all day, so I don't have to worry about anything until the next day when I shower then reapply. I definitely would recommend this to others looking for moisture for their beards, thick or stubble.
Reviewed on July 22, 2023
In my case, my dry hard beard that I’ve been using other balms on got much softer with this product - and it’s not even close. This is very creamy - you don’t need to scrape with your fingernail at all, but I’m writing this in the middle of the summer, so maybe the ambient temperature has something to do with how creamy this is. It also smells great, so I’m done looking for a beard balm - this is it for me from now on.
Reviewed on July 12, 2023
I have been trying different beard balms to keep my beard soft and shiny but less oily. This is the best balm I've encountered in the market. It smells good (not overpowering), keeps beard moisture and soft, and leaves no oily residue.
Reviewed on June 04, 2023
I have a very coarse beard so it's hard to find something that I feel gives it enough moisture and softness. I've used this for about a couple months and it seems to do an okay job so far. I do however like the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my beard or leave buildup.
Reviewed on July 13, 2023
The media could not be loaded. The product is great n a cheaper option than most but u fortunately it seems as though the container itself is a bit sharp. When u screwing the white cap from the blue base i keep getting cut because of how fine the plastic is thats connected to the cap.
Related products (4/311)