- Scotch Porter Exfoliating Beard Wash & Face Cleanser for Men, Travel Friendly | Formulated with Non-Toxic Ingredients, Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Silicones | Vegan | 2.17 oz Bottle
Scotch Porter Exfoliating Beard Wash & Face Cleanser for Men, Travel Friendly | Formulated with Non-Toxic Ingredients, Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Silicones | Vegan | 2.17 oz Bottle
- NON-DAMAGING CLEAN: A Kaolin Clay and Oat Flour powder cleanser for your face and beard that transforms into a luxurious foam when mixed with water. The powder to foam reduces ingrown hairs, bumps and irritation underneath the beard. The larger microcrystalline granules gently exfoliates leaving the skin underneath the beard and face cleaner, smoother, healthier and bump free.
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE & VEGAN: This premium beard & face wash for men has no animal ingredients or testing. It is paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free, petrolatum-free, and contains no PEGs, mineral oil, or synthetic colors. Ideal for thick, wavy, curly, dry, textured or natural men's hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Kale protein and white willow bark fight signs of damage and dryness, including flakes and dandruff. Infused with horsetail extract for healthy hair follicles and growth.
- EASY TO USE: Dispense a dime-sized amount of dry powder into the palm of your hand, add a small amount of water and rub hands to form a creamy foam. Apply to face and beard area using circular motions, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with water and partially dry face and beard. Follow up with Moisture Defend Face Lotion and moisturize your beard with the Conditioning Beard Balm and Smoothing Beard Serum.
- MANLY SCENT: This exfoliating face wash for men is scented to be masculine and invigorating. Contains notes of eucalyptus, citrus, bergamot, cardamom, lavender, geranium, amber, cedarwood, patchouli, and musk.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||no rating yet|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 20, 2023
This stuff smells great, works great, and is unque to apply being a powder. Don't add water just get your hands wet before you put the powder in your hands and then rub hands together before applying. Biggest problem for me was that it wasn't sealed at all just the lid screwed on. Not the first issue I've had with s&p packaging.
Reviewed on September 14, 2022
First off, I didn't realize that this was a powder when I purchased it. Maybe I missed it in the description, who knows, but just make sure you are aware that this is a fine powder. You use it by pouring a small pile of it into your hand and mix with water, rub hands together to form a lather and apply to beard/face... That is how you are supposed to use it. Good luck with that. I found that I had to use a very liberal amount of this powder in order to work up enough of a foam to work as described. Too little and I got no foam, or somewhat of a pasty mess in my beard. Again this is a fine powder, so when you try to rub your hands together with water to get the foam, you can watch half of the product just run down your hands and into the drain. I also have hard water, so even though I had to use a liberal amount, I would sometimes have to do a second application to get sufficient foam. Probably related to how much of the product I lost on the first application. All this for my modest beard which is anywhere from ~1/2" long (13cm). I could understand if I had a duck dynasty beard, but no... Another challenge with the powder is that it is very fine and light, so I would pour product into 1 hand, get my second hand wet, and let the water dripping off of it drip onto the powder. If you try to just run a slow stream of water from the faucet into your hands, it will blow the powder right out of your hands, and again, watch product run down the drain. Now, if you manage to work up a good foam, the product actually works pretty well. It cleaned my face, without leaving it dry. My beard felt squeaky clean. I didn't have that feeling of product buildup that I got from some other beard washes. I would follow up with the scotch & porter beard conditioner and beard balm and the total package actually worked well. So using this was an incredible hassle, and I really didn't enjoy using it. However, it worked well enough that I kept trying to figure out the magical sequence of steps and techniques to get consistent results. All I can say to you is good luck with that.
Reviewed on June 26, 2023
this stuff lathers up well to wash my beard and the microbeads scrub the skin underneath as well as the rest of my face. a few minutes of scrubbing and a good rinse, and my skin and beard feel healthy and clean and ready for grooming. scotch porter products, one by one, are becoming my go-to beard and skin care products. i vouch for this one 100%. not a paid endorsement.
Reviewed on July 06, 2023
Thos product was purchased for my son. Add a special moisture look and feel comfortable is the reason that he continues to use. He use to purchase at Walmart but haven't been able to find it anymore.
Reviewed on May 16, 2023
This exfoliant is amazing. Penetrates thick long beards to exfoliate skin underneath. Ignore the directions on the package, wet both hands, put a small amount of exfoliant in your palm, then rub both hands together. The powder will turn into a paste, now rub it into your wet beard. Say goodbye to beard flakes!
Related products (4/311)