- Scotch Porter Moisturizing Beard Wash for Men | Cleanses, Softens & Hydrates for Healthier Beard | Formulated with Non-Toxic Ingredients, Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Silicones | Vegan | 8oz Bottle
Scotch Porter Moisturizing Beard Wash for Men | Cleanses, Softens & Hydrates for Healthier Beard | Formulated with Non-Toxic Ingredients, Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Silicones | Vegan | 8oz Bottle
- BEARD CARE AT ITS BEST: Freshen and groom your beard with this gentle, beard cleanser and moisturizer. Removes product residue, dirt, grime, and junk for a soft, beard. Complements all beard types and needs
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE & VEGAN: This premium beard shampoo has no animal ingredients or testing. It is paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free, petrolatum-free, and contains no PEGs, mineral oil, or synthetic colors
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Infused with burdock root, nettle leaf, and aloe vera. Nourishing and strengthening ingredients that make hair shinier, healthier and reduce itching, dandruff, and redness. Locks in moisture, makes facial hair soft and manageable, while encouraging hair growth
- EASY TO USE: Apply a dollop to a wet beard in the shower. To avoid coarse, dry and frizzy beards, limit use to 2-3x per week. Long-lasting bottle contains 8 ounces of product
- MASCULINE SCENT: Floral and a bit of spice. Notes of sandalwood, carnation, warm oakmoss, musk, vanilla, cashmere and amber
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 17, 2023
I’ve been trying to find a good beard wash and conditioner combo for about a year now and I’ve tried all kinds. I think this scotch porter is the best beard wash I’ve used. I feel like even the wash helps condition your beard and it smells great. It doesn’t take much and lathers in really well. I really like the consistency of the wash. I think the smell is great too.
Reviewed on June 20, 2023
A smaller bottle of Scotch and Porter was purchased from Target for me as a present, the smell is fantastic. It seems to do a good job of cleaning. I can't really confirm if my beard is any softer or not but i will say it again the smell on the 4oz bottle that is sold at target is just great. I tried getting all 3 of the ones available on amazon and they didn't smell as good to me. It would also be good if they actually labelled the bottles with the scent to make it easier to reorder.
Reviewed on January 07, 2023
I have used this product 2 or 3 times a week for about a month. I can't say I have noticed it making my facial hair texture softer but it has done a great job at keeping the skin on my face moisturized, especially in winter. The scent strength on a 1 to 5 scale I would say is a 3. It is hard to describe the scent profile. It is sort of a ginger or incense smell.
Related products (4/311)