- Shawty Red Low Heat Beard Grooming Growth Kit for Men, Hot Afro Comb, Skin Sensitive Adjustable Temperature Wooden Comb & Leave in Conditioner Spray for the Facial Hair Care
Shawty Red Low Heat Beard Grooming Growth Kit for Men, Hot Afro Comb, Skin Sensitive Adjustable Temperature Wooden Comb & Leave in Conditioner Spray for the Facial Hair Care
- Package Includes: A grower Beard Conditioner Spray, Straightener and an all-rounder comb which can also be used on the mustache; This styling comb is the must-have tool for longer beards that generally require a bit more effort to shape and smooth
- Beard Conditioner Spray: Give non-greasy moisture and act as softener for your beard; It helps the facial hair to grow and fill the patches by penetrating the skin underneath causing stimulation of blood flow from the follicles; Just apply it once and detangle the strands
- Beard Straightener: You can set the temperature from the self-adjusting dial on this electric shaping tool and give desired shape to your frizzy and curly hair or beard securing the polished look
- Easy to use: Apply conditioner spray then use hot pick to straighten your beard, finally comb your beard and you are ready for the day
- Perfect fit: We believe that our accessories originality is a perfect match for your need. Your satisfaction has always been the priority of Shawty Red Hot.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on April 24, 2023
My boyfriend loves it gives his beard the full beard look that he’s been wanting no more beard naps hahha important make sure the teeth are facing you do want burn yourself also make sure the little red guards are up so you can see the green light
Reviewed on September 19, 2022
In the late 1970s, I used a product similar to this called a "hot pick" to straighten my hair out to get the "blowout" look. I used to walk around with that puffed up afro that was in style back then when I was in high school. One day as an undergraduate, a friend gave me a haircut on campus after I had used the hot pick to straighten my hair in the blowout. When I went back to take a shower afterwards, I was astounded to feel how naturally curly my hair was. The curls were especially pronounced because my hair had been cut evenly as a result from being blown out. Now just before I get a haircut, I use this hot pick to straighten my hair so that the haircut is even. The result? A haircut resulting in my naturally curly hair being quite pronounced. Excellent product for that purpose.
Reviewed on April 04, 2022
I bought the original one you came out with and it was 5 star great. This one it seems like it doesn't get as hot and doesn't straighten the hair out as much. It was something about seeing the smoke with the first one You knew it was working. This one I feel like you're going to get a mediocre stretch out
Reviewed on July 14, 2023
I didn't open this when I first ordered it so by the time I finally opened it it was past the time for me to return it. The original package had been tampered with when I opened it and It was missing the beard oil.
Reviewed on June 21, 2021
I use this product for my TWA. Works like the old electric Afro pick from the 60's and 70's! ; ) The size is a little awkward and the handle is a little long to maneuver on my head. It probably works fine for beards because you hold the handle differently.
Related products (4/311)