- Beard Club Advanced Beard Growth Kit - Grow A Thicker Fuller Beard - Derma Roller for Beard Growth, Beard Growth Oil, Vitamins and Vitamin Spray, Beard Shampoo and Beard Brush - Gift Set
Beard Club Advanced Beard Growth Kit - Grow A Thicker Fuller Beard - Derma Roller for Beard Growth, Beard Growth Oil, Vitamins and Vitamin Spray, Beard Shampoo and Beard Brush - Gift Set
- Derma Roller - Essential in our beard growth kit, stimulates new beard growth by activating dormant follicles - fills in patchy beard spots & improves skin quality - 540 titanium .25mm needles - achieve your ultimate beard faster
- Beard Oil & Beard Growth Vitamins – formulated to help stimulate healthy facial hair growth, strengthen roots, thicken hair, and eliminate itch while softening skin and supporting healthy Testosterone production
- Beard Growth Vitamin Spray & Beard Shampoo - Natural nutrient blend promotes beard growth, nourishment & hydration. Strengthen, clean, moisturize, soften, refresh & condition your beard and mustache
- Beard Brush - Boar bristle beard brush will comb, detangle and straighten your beard and evenly distributes beard oil throughout for healthy beard growth. Crafted from durable Birchwood
- Cool Gift for Men - Perfect as an anniversary, birthday or Valentine's day gift for your husband, fiance or boyfriend. Makes a great Christmas stocking stuffer or last minute Hanukkah gift. Dads favorite on Fathers day
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 17, 2023
Okay, so far the oil and spray are cool, and the derma roller makes sense, doesn't really hurt, and feels like it is doing the most here. I just started the regiment so I will have to update about a month in. But I wanted to mention the pills, they tried so hard to make it not taste awful, I mean it feels like you are swallowing the Pillsbury dough boy, amount of vanilla, but I just got so nauseous taking it. My burps for the next hour are the most foul vanilla, and the lingering of vanilla isn't a good one. I take so many pills and medicine as is, I'm pretty used to taking pills, but for some reason, these are just so hard to take. Giving this a 3/5, would be a 5/5 if it weren't for the pills. Seeing as those oral vitamins place a pretty critical role in the process, I don't know if I'll see results without the supplements. Will rereview in a month, and as of right now, everything else in the box is raising this up to a 3.
Reviewed on November 09, 2022
The media could not be loaded. Very happy with this purchase. Originally my wife got me this growth kit as a gift and when I ran out I had to get another one for myself. I had a few thin and patch spots, but after a few months of using the derma roller along with the rest of this kit, the patch spots have started to fill in quite nicely. Beard shampoo makes my beard feel fresh while not drying it out. Growth oil hydrates my beard and gives it a nice shine, plus my wife likes the way it makes my beard smell. The vitamin spray is great when I am on the go. I always keep a bottle in the car with the brush to freshen up my beard. The growth vitamins are great male multivitamin. In the past I did try a few different growth kits, but they were all cheaply made and I did not like the scent. While this one is a bit more expensive, it is worth the price.
Reviewed on August 21, 2022
Las pastillas se dan a notar porque el bello de todo el cuerpo empieza a crecer no solo en la barba en mi caso los bellos de los antebrazo crecieron notoriamente El aceite y el spray funcionan lentamente pero si se nota la diferencia después de 3 meses de uso constante El aroma del aceite es fuerte
5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 out of 5 stars I was extremely skeptical, but I can already tell that I'm gonna like this.Reviewed on February 08, 2019
I've been reading up on Beard Club for the past couple months. Reviews. Instagram comments. Instagram reviews. And it seemed like half of the guys liked it, and half of them hated it. So here's what I gotta say. Look, man. If you've got a bare face and can't grow a beard to save your life, then you can't expect everything in this kit to make one grow one out of thin air, and you should just learn to accept yourself for the way you are. Plenty of guys out there look good without facial hair, and I feel like those are the guys giving this stuff a bad review. For those of us that can grow a decent beard, I can tell you this from only having this kit for a few days: 1. The shampoo and oil smell REALLY good, dude. Even if they don't do anything, which they do since they both soften my beard up a bit and make it less scraggly, they smell really good. If you don't wanna buy the whole kit, I recommend going to their main site and getting a custom box with just the shampoo, conditione, and oil in it. 2. The comb is very nice quality, and the brush feels sooo good on your beard. The first time I put it on my face, I kinda just brushed my beard for a few minutes, purely because it felt nice. I will say though, that I have noticed that a couple of the bristles have fallen out with it. Maybe I'm a little too rough with it, but I thought that would be worth noting. 3. The vitamin spray is scentless. But the ingredients on the back lead me to believe it's not some sort of ripoff of water in a spray bottle. Lastly, the supplements, which I think is what everyone wants to hear about most. I will give an update after my 30 day supply runs out and try to get pictures to go with it as well. I know that through a certain, unmemorable dieting habit of mine in the past, my beard is capable of being a lot fuller than it is normally. So if the supplements aren't able to achieve that, it's most likely because they don't work, and not because of my genetics.
Reviewed on December 30, 2022
Part snake oil. Part best of luck. Some people are super successful. Others, not so much. Genetics is the key fellas. If you can't fill in the patches on your own this probably won't help. However, for 60ish bucks? Give it a whirl. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones. But don't expect a miracle from on high.
Related products (4/311)