- The Gentlemen's Beard Premium Beard Oil - Conditioner Softener - All Natural Fragrance Free - Softens, Strengthens and Promotes Beard & Mustache Growth - Leave In Conditioner Moisturizes Skin
The Gentlemen's Beard Premium Beard Oil - Conditioner Softener - All Natural Fragrance Free - Softens, Strengthens and Promotes Beard & Mustache Growth - Leave In Conditioner Moisturizes Skin
- Handmade in the USA: Warning! - Ask Where the Product is Actually Made Before You Buy: Unlike a lot of our competitors all of our products are Handcrafted in the USA with our own proprietary formulas and are created from scratch. We don’t just slap a label on an already made product from some distributor or import it from China then call it our own. Don’t settle for other cheap lubricants oils with lesser fillers.
- Completely Fragrance Free: Is it really unscented, as in there is no smell whatsoever? Yep! In addition to being 100% natural and organic, you’ll enjoy a better beard without any unwanted scents! With this beard conditioner "fragrance free" really does mean no smell at all. No more strong scents that you're forced to smell all day. Just a healthy beard that feels softer than ever before. No fillers, fragrances, additives, parabens or GMOs. This Product has not been tested on animals.
- Promote Healthy Beard Growth - Softens & Strengthens Beards & Mustaches: This organic beard oil won’t just make your beard feel healthier, it will also look healthier, with a smooth shiny appearance that helps it appear fuller and thicker.
- Forget About Beard Itch and Beard Dandruff Make Your Beard More Manageable and Less Frizzy: From the very first use, this beard softener oil will make your beard less coarse and abrasive. It will be manageable and easy to groom, with no stray whiskers. The oil is quickly absorbed deep into your beard hairs, making them softer and stronger without any greasy residue or heaviness. For your beard to look and feel fantastic, the skin underneath has to be in great condition.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - Our dark amber ounce glass bottle extends the shelf life by protecting the oils from UV light rays and oxidation. Pure natural oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency and become non effective. Guaranteed to give you the best beard experience or your money back. Order Now Risk Free and see for yourself!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on April 17, 2023
This is a great oil! I get very dry skin under my beard, this works perfectly to keep my beard soft and manageable and keep my skin moisturized. Also, I hate scents in my beard/mustache. There is virtually no smell to this oil. There is a very slight oily shine on my beard and face when first applied, but that goes away within a couple of minutes. I've been using this oil for several YEARS and love it!
Reviewed on July 12, 2023
So far, the product is ok. There was an issue with the package because the bottle was leaking when I received it. I was just a little bit. So I decided to keep it. Perhaps, I wasn’t a wise choice…..
Reviewed on July 05, 2023
The media could not be loaded. I will buy more I love the Gentleman's beard product I try different beard products. But nothing come close to the gentleman's beard product.im very satisfied
Reviewed on September 10, 2015
Do you suffer from "beard-druff"? Do you suffer from the dreaded "Sandpaper Beard of Doom"? Do you suffer from severe stomach cramps brought on by Haribo Gummy Bears? Well then my friend, The Gentlemen's Beard Premium Beard Oil and and Conditioner can help you (not with the Gummy Bear cramps though, you're on your own there if you eat them. They're evil incarnate). Kidding aside, I've had a beard now for three years, and I've always had issues with my beard. I didn't need sandpaper, I could sand a 2x4 with just my beard. I could produce beard-druff like snowstorms at the scratch of a chin. . I tried different products but could never find one that didn't either have harsh chemicals, or only provided a very short term solution for a high price. After seeing the reviews for this product on Amazon, I figured I'd give it a shot. The price was good, and a lot of folks had good things to say about it. Before I wrote this review I decided to give the beard oil and conditioner one week to show results I would dampen by beard every morning and apply the oil as I got ready for work. You have the option to put the beard oil on a dry beard as well, but I found that it was easier to do with a damp beard. I started noticing results in the first day. My sandpaper beard had started getting softer. In about three days, I noticed that the skin under my beard starting feelng better. No more beard-druff snowstorms. At the seven day mark my beard has been the softest it's ever been. It feels healthy and so does the skin underneath. In case your wondering, you don't go around all day with an oil soaked beard. A few drops massaged into your beard is absorbed in a few hours. Do that once a day and you'll see results fast. The folks at The Gentleman's Beard has made using this product real easy by way of a handy dropper. I love this product. Having a beard isn't as painful as it once was. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's being produced. Still, stay away from those Haribo Gummy Bears. Really. I mean it. :)
Reviewed on October 22, 2022
I've tried a few beard oils across the quality/price spectrum and this is the one that's become my daily oil. Others can leave my beard looking dull or lacking moisture, but this one keeps it soft and the skin underneath healthy. I particularly like that it's fragrance free as I haven't been a fan of smelling my own beard all day every day, even if it's a nice scent. My other soaps do a fine job of keeping me smelling nice, I just need the beard oil to do it's beard oil thing. So I use this one every day, and a Tom Ford oil for nice evenings out when I do want to add a bit of a cologne scent.
Related products (4/311)